Finding Child Care Checklists
Use the Child Care Council of Suffolk’s Checklists to help you choose the setting that will work best for you and your child:
- CCCS Infant Care Checklist (English) (Spanish)
- CCCS Two- to Five-Year-Old Child Care Checklist (English) (Spanish)
- CCCS School-Age Checklist (English) (Spanish)
- CCCS Quality Indicators Checklist
FREE ONLINE CHILD CARE SEARCHWelcome to the Child Care Council of Suffolk’s exclusive, NO COST online child care search feature! Please choose one of the following three options to begin your search for quality child care in Suffolk County:
- Submit a Request Form and a CCCS parent counselor will review the information. You will receive child care referrals within one business day.
- Search Online with free access to our exclusive online database of child care professionals.
Please visit the Child Care Council of Nassau website if you need referrals for child care in Nassau County.