Infant and Toddler Child Care Program Support
The Long Island Infant Toddler Resource Center, funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, provides support to early care professionals and the youngest children in your child care program.
The Long Island Infant Toddler Resource Center offers child care professionals help with:
- On-site observation and assistance
- Coaching for Family, Group and Center based programs
- Planning and arranging your child care environment
- Planning and implementing a curriculum
- Developing a new infant and/or toddler program
- Working with a specific infant, toddler, staff person or parent
- Professional development
- Planning personal professional development
- Infant Toddler Series Training, a series of workshops on topics relevant to the care and education of infants and toddlers
- Access to books, literature and DVD/videos that address all aspects of infant and toddler education.
Please contact: Colleen Farrell, 631-462-0303 ext.113, Cfarrell@childcaresuffolk.org for information about the Long Island Infant Toddler Resource Center. Please also click here to download the Child Care Council of Suffolk’s Infant/Toddler Resource Booklet.