Partner with the Child Care Council of Suffolk Brand Your Business as Family Friendly
The Child Care Council of Suffolk (CCCS) has worked for more than 40 years to support access to affordable, quality child care for Long Island’s working families. Child care is an estimated $804 million industry on Long Island, and the Child Care Council of Suffolk is an integral part of this vital economic engine that:
- Helps businesses recruit and retain employees and attracts new families to live and work on Long Island
- Enables parents to work, reduces stress and increases work performance
- Employs approximately 9,000 individuals
- Spends money that stays on Long Island
- Drives additional federal and state dollars into the local economy.
The Child Care Council of Suffolk needs business partners to maintain access to affordable, quality child care on Long Island. Together, we can support working families and strengthen Long Island’s economy – today and in the future.
CONTACT US TODAY
Please contact Jennifer Rojas, 631-462-0303 extension 102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how your business can partner with the Child Care Council of Suffolk (501c3) to support affordable and accessible quality early care and education on Long Island.