We are working to ensure that we continue to provide all up to date resources on COVID-19.
- The Office of Children and Family Services has issued a series of guidance for child care providers related to COVID-19. This includes updates on exclusion policies and signs that can posted in your program.
- The CDC has issued guidance for child care programs.
* Child Care Grants Now Available (English & Spanish Information Sessions and Grant Link) 8.5.21
* STABLIZATION GRANT APPLICATION 8.4.21
* Updates and Employment Opportunities 7.14.21
* Essential Workers Scholarship (Reapply and new application links) June 23, 2021
* Vaccine Survey for Providers 6.9.21
* Webinar for FDC/GFDC OCFS Covid-19 Guidance Review 6.7.21 (6:30-7:30 pm or 6.9.21 (7:00-8:00 pm)
* Webinar for DCC/SACC OCFS Covid-19 Guidance Review 6.9.21 (1 PM)
* Webinar for Parents: Vaccine Updates 5.17.21
*EAC Network Project Hope- Espanol
* Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 3.8.21 (Updates & Resources)
* 2-part PPP workshop (zoom) 3.3.21 AND 3.9.21 (Must register & attend both)
* Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 1.20.21 (Updates and Deadlines)
* 12.4.20 Important CARES Deadlines
* 11.5.20 Child Care Council Newsletter
* 10.29.20 Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter: Essential Workers Child Care Scholarship
* 10.27.20 Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter: CACFP Mandatory Webinar (Nov 4), CARES Update, Early Voting
- 10.7.20 CARES 2 Updates & CARES 3
- 10.1.20 step by step for Providers Suffolk CARES 2
- Voter information & Poll worker information 9.22.20
- Child Care Aware of America has a list of resources on their website.
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 7.9.20
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 7.1.20 (Update on CARES funding)
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 5.18.20 (CACFP)
- Childcare Decision Tree from CDC 5.15.20
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter May 12, 2020
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 5.1.20 with testing info
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 4.27.20
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter 4.24.20
- Interim Guidance on Executive Orders 202.17 and 202.18 Requiring Face Coverings in Public During the COVID-19 Outbreak April 17, 2020
- Provider Appreciation video
- New normal letter 4.20.20
- Self care resources April 9, 2020
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter April 3, 2020
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter April 2, 2020 (Financial Resources for Child Care Programs and Small Businesses)
- Child Care Council of Suffolk Newsletter March 30, 2020
Please be aware that child care programs are NOT being ordered to close. Child Care is considered to be an essential function critical to enabling parents - especially our first responders, health care workers and direct care workers to go to work.
- The County Department of Health will make all decisions about closures related to COVID-19. At this time, unless you have been informed by DOH to close, you can remain open. PLEASE INFORM YOUR LICENSOR/REGISTRAR OF ANY CHANGES TO YOUR STATUS.
- Only OCFS can approve a waiver of any regulations. To request a waiver, please contact your licensor or registrar.
If you have a question or concern about possible contact with