Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better understand your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To process transactions: Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent
- To send periodic emails or surveys on topics that we feel would be of interest to you
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to advocate for quality childcare, but we will never disclose anything that could be used to identify individuals.
All of your information is confidential and will never be shared with anyone outside the Child Care Council of Suffolk, Inc.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data is submitted across a secure and encrypted connection.
Third Party Links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 631-462-0303 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This policy was last modified on 2/13/2012.