Employers can Click Here for a Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) guide that was developed by the American Business Collaboration and Corporate VOICES for Working Families with assistance from Louise Stoney and Susan Blank.
Many companies, both large and small, choose to assist their employees with their child care needs. An effective way to do this is to enter into a corporate contract with the Child Care Council of Suffolk.
Our Resource and Referral Department provides parents with child care referrals and information on evaluating quality childcare. If you choose to contract with the Council, your employees will receive the following benefits:
- Our membership fee will be waived.
- A parent counselor will be assigned to your employee, assuring individualized service to meet their child care needs.
- Provider profiles with detailed information will be mailed or emailed to each employee who requests referrals.
- We will provide six on-site high visibility visits, giving your employees the opportunity to meet with a parent counselor and ask specific questions.
- We will hold six on-site presentations, discussing the topics that your employees request.
- Full access to the membership area of our website.
- An education specialist will be available to respond to employee’s personal child care and parenting concerns.
For additional information, or to give us updated information about your business, call Audrey at 631-462-0303 extension 109, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.