The Civic Design Team (CDT) represents the community's resources and helps connect to parents and potential participants that have a passion for change. Representatives can be from but are not limited to schools, universities, community centers, hospitals, small businesses, civic organizations and associations, community foundations, religious institutions, media, and alumni of the program.
- Informs the public through outreach endeavors such as referrals, flyers, and word of mouth
- Helps recommend and interview applicants to secure a group of diverse representation from community.
- Supports logistics and operations such as location, meals, child care, fundraising, and in kind donations
- Helps assist with media and social media exposure
- Network with PLI/PLTI Staff and members of the community
The Civic Design Team will meet three to four times a year.
Interested in becoming a Civic Design Team member?
Contact our office for more information 631-462-0303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org